Current Waiting Time: 00:03
KATY EMERGENCY ROOM
We are a No Wait 24-hour emergency room located between Katy-Fort Bend Road and Grand Parkway (99) in front of Main Event Entertainment Center.
We accept all major insurances.
WE ACCEPT WALK-INS 24/7
When you have a medical emergency, every second matters. Our emergency room in Katy, TX is open 24 hours a day, every day, with board-certified physicians ready to care for you with little to no wait times. We know that comfort is integral to making our patients feel better. Our emergency room offers complimentary parking, Wi-Fi, children’s activities, coffee, and snacks.
We pride ourselves on going the extra mile to make our patients comfortable when they walk through the door. Serving Katy residents and those from other neighborhoods like Cinco Ranch and Fulshear in the Greater Houston Area, our emergency room accepts most private health insurance plans. You’ll never be turned away here!
Complete, Compassionate Care from an Experienced Team
You deserve compassionate care from an experienced team in a clean, comfortable setting. Visit our closest emergency room for any of the following:
- Abdominal Pain – A minor or serious condition, such as appendicitis, could cause abdominal pain. If your abdominal pain is severe, persistent, or accompanied by fever, weight loss, bloody stool, or persistent nausea and vomiting, seek immediate medical attention.
- Infections– Viruses, bacteria, fungi, and even parasites cause various infections in adults and children. Symptoms vary but may include fever, fatigue, pain, skin redness, inflammation, and swelling. If you notice signs of an infection, we can help you pinpoint the cause.
- Orthopedic Care– Whether you’ve dislocated a joint or fractured a bone, rely on our team for emergency orthopedic care. An orthopedic emergency room visit typically includes a physical exam and lab testing, such as X-rays or blood tests, to diagnose your issue.
- Pain Management– Do you have a condition causing painful flare-ups? We offer a personalized approach to effective pain management caused by many issues. Our experts can help you find relief through physical therapy, exercise, steroid injections, medications, and more.
- Emergency Care– Our board-certified physicians offer emergency care when you need it most. If you’ve experienced shortness of breath, chest or abdominal pain, or persistent headaches, monitor it to ensure it’s not life-threatening at our emergency clinic in Katy.
- Pediatric Care– From asthma attacks, infections, and allergies to burns, lacerations, and orthopedic injuries, our emergency clinic is equipped to handle emergency pediatric care. Our staff is experienced in diagnosing and treating issues for babies, children, and adolescents.
- Falls & Injuries– We treat many patients who’ve experienced a traumatic injury from a fall. Delayed treatment can lead to long-term complications and disabilities. Seek urgent care if you have signs of a severe head injury, including loss of consciousness, seizure, or vomiting.
- Pneumonia– Pneumonia can be life-threatening for certain individuals if not treated properly. Symptoms of pneumonia include fever, chills, fatigue, difficulty breathing, chest pain, and a severe cough that yields mucus. If you’ve noticed any of these signs, seek urgent medical care.
- UTI– If you’ve experienced cloudy urine, pelvic pain, or a burning sensation during urination, you could have a urinary tract infection (UTI). URIs can worsen if ignored, resulting in recurring infections, permanent kidney damage, sepsis, and other life-threatening conditions.
- Headaches– Tension headaches and migraines can be painful and stressful, often requiring urgent care. We’ll analyze your symptoms, perform an exam, and maybe order testing to diagnose the cause of your severe headaches before recommending the best treatment.
- Women’s Health– Ruptured ovarian cysts don’t always wait until your next gynecological exam. That’s why we offer emergency women’s health care, ranging from pregnancy issues to complications from breast cancer, urinary tract infections, heart attacks, strokes, and more.
- CT Scans, Ultrasounds, & X-rays– From CT scans to ultrasounds and X-rays, we provide many on-site imaging and diagnostic testing services. Get peace of mind with internal imaging to determine the best course of action to get you on the road to recovery.
What’s the Difference Between an ER & an Urgent Care Facility?
If you have a non-life-threatening injury or illness, urgent care facilities operate like your primary care physician’s office, except they’re open for extended hours. You could be seen by a doctor, nurse practitioner, or physician assistant. However, if you’re experiencing a medical emergency requiring immediate care, the superior choice is a freestanding emergency room. Freestanding emergency rooms have board-certified doctors available around the clock to treat anything that requires an emergency room visit. You’ll never be turned away or refused immediate medical care when you visit our nearest emergency room in Katy, TX. Our staff must treat any patient, no matter their level of private health insurance. We offer prompt pay plans for your convenience.
What Are the Advantages of Visiting Our Katy Emergency Room?
At Village Emergency Centers, we pride ourselves on providing a personalized approach not often seen in traditional emergency rooms. From the staff assisting you with paperwork to the doctor assessing your issue, we’re committed to getting you the exceptional care you need. We’re dedicated to saving lives. Experience the following advantages when you visit our closest emergency room in the Katy area:
- Convenient locations across the Houston area
We Accept Walk-Ins 24/7 – Visit Our Nearest Emergency Room!
We make the same patient pledge to every person who walks through our emergency clinic doors: We treat every patient like a person, not a bill. Please contact us with any questions you may have regarding billing or treatment. Remember, walk-ins are always accepted at Village Emergency Centers!