Emergency Room Insurance & Billing
Medical insurance and billing can easily become overwhelming, especially during an emergency. At Village Emergency Centers, our compassion does not only extend to your health care but also your wallet. We pride ourselves on having SIMPLIFIED, TRANSPARENT, & FAIR billing practices for all our patients.
We are in-network with almost all major insurance providers.
WE WELCOME ALL PRIVATE INSURANCE PLANS
WE ACCEPT MOST MAJOR INSURANCES AT ALL VILLAGE EMERGENCY CENTER LOCATIONS.
What if I Have a High Deductible?
If you have a high deductible, we will work with you and offer several cost-reducing options to keep your medical costs as low as possible. We also offer flexible payment options to take the burden off and ease your concerns.
What if I Am Already Uninsured?
We offer very reasonable low-cost self-pay options which are significantly less than hospital ER bills.
Will I Pay In-Network or Out-of-Network Rates at Village Emergency Centers?
Federal Law, The Affordable Care Act, requires health insurers to reimburse all emergency medical facilities and providers on an in-network basis (i.e., use in-network deductibles, co-pays, and co-insurance rates) for all emergency medical services.n.
If abdominal pain is having a serious impact on your ability to function, visit Village Emergency Centers, which is open 24 hours a day.
What Am I Expected to Pay At the Time of Service?
Your ER copay.
What is an EOB?
An EOB (explanation of benefits) is the letter you will receive in the mail a couple of weeks after your ER visit. IT IS NOT A BILL—it’s simply an explanation of what your insurance covered for your visit. The EOB does not necessarily reflect what you will be billed. If you have any concerns or questions, please call our billing department at 713-526-2320.
No Surprise Billing
At Village Emergency Centers, we proudly promote a No Surprise, Worry-free Billing Policy. Our patients will see the cost of everything upfront with no surprise fees to follow. Since our inception, we have strived to provide affordable, reasonable, and fair charges upfront. Don’t get stuck with a ton of hidden fees—choose Village Emergency Centers for fair and transparent billing practices.
- See What You Pay Upfront
- Affordable Prices
- No Surprise Billing
In accordance with the No Surprise Act requirement the beneficiary or guarantor receiving services at Texas Emergency Care Center will not be balanced billed for any amounts which are considered not allowable by your insurance company. The guarantor or beneficiary will only be billed for co-pays, deductibles, and co-insurance amounts in accordance with the insurance plan.
OUR BILLING MANIFESTO
The care that Village Emergency Centers provides doesn’t end when you leave the ER. We strive to be different. In addition to top-notch emergency healthcare, all of our patients also receive simple, transparent billing for all ER services. As part of our pledge to offer complete care, we hold ourselves accountable to the following billing manifesto:
Here’s what we know for sure:
We pride ourselves on having SIMPLIFIED, TRANSPARENT, FAIR, and COMPASSIONATE billing practices. We believe in flexible billing. We want to live in a world where people are treated like patients, not like paychecks. We will treat you as a patient in need of medical care above all else, and we proudly have a NO WAIT-NO WORRY policy for our patients.
If you are UNINSURED, we offer competitive self-pay rates that are significantly less than Hospital ER bills.
If you have a HIGH DEDUCTIBLE, we will work with you and offer options to keep your medical costs as low as possible.
We embrace fair and transparent compensation. We want nothing more than to provide exceptional healthcare with timely, accurate, and fair billing. WE CARE DEEPLY ABOUT YOUR HEALTH AND YOUR WALLET.
We feed off the positive experiences of our current and past patients. We will be responsible for our promises. WE WILL SHOW THE WORLD what transparent and fair billing practices look like.
Pursuant to House Bill 2041, this following is for your information:
- This facility is an independent emergency medical care facility.
- This facility charges rates comparable to a hospital emergency room and may charge an installation fee.
- This facility or a physician providing medical care at this facility may be an out-of-network provider for the patient’s health benefit plan provider
- The physician providing medical care at the facility may bill separately from this facility for medical care provided to a patient.
- Este centro es un centro de atención médica de emergencia independiente.
- Este centro cobra tarifas comparables a las de una sala de emergencia de un hospital y puede cobrar una tarifa de instalación.
- Este centro o un médico que brinda atención médica en este centro puede ser un proveedor fuera de la red para el proveedor del plan de beneficios de salud del paciente
- El médico que brinda atención médica en el centro puede facturar por separado de este centro por la atención médica brindada a un paciente.
- Esta instalación es un proveedor fuera de la red para todos los planes de beneficios de salud.
Please click here for price sheet