Medical insurance and billing can easily become overwhelming, especially during an emergency. At Village Emergency Centers, our compassion does not only extend to your health care but also your wallet. We pride ourselves on having SIMPLIFIED, TRANSPARENT, & FAIR billing practices for all our patients.
The care that Village Emergency Centers provides doesn’t end when you leave the ER. Too many urgent care clinics and free-standing emergency rooms stick patients with huge bills to pay while they recuperate. We strive to be different. In addition to top-notch emergency healthcare, all of our patients also receive simple, transparent billing for all ER services. As part of our pledge to offer complete care, we hold ourselves accountable to the following billing manifesto:
Here’s what we know for sure:
We pride ourselves on having SIMPLIFIED, TRANSPARENT, FAIR, and COMPASSIONATE billing practices. We believe in flexible billing. We want to live in a world where people are treated like patients, not like paychecks. We will treat you as a patient in need of medical care above all else, and we proudly have a NO WAIT-NO WORRY policy for our patients.
If you are UNINSURED, we offer competitive self-pay rates that are significantly less than Hospital ER bills.
If you have a HIGH DEDUCTIBLE, we will work with you and offer options to keep your medical costs as low as possible.
We embrace fair and transparent compensation. We want nothing more than to provide exceptional healthcare with timely, accurate, and fair billing. WE CARE DEEPLY ABOUT YOUR HEALTH AND YOUR WALLET.
We feed off the positive experiences of our current and past patients. We will be responsible for our promises. WE WILL SHOW THE WORLD what transparent and fair billing practices look like.
Pursuant to Senate Bill 425, House Bill 3276 and House Bill 2041, the following is for your information:
(1) This facility is a freestanding emergency medical care facility;
(2) This facility charges rates comparable to a hospital emergency room and may charge a facility fee;
(3) This facility or a physician providing medical care at the facility may not be a participating provider in your health benefit plan provider network.
(4) The physician providing medical care at this facility may bill separately from the facility for the medical care provided to you.
(5) This facility is not a participating provider in any health benefit plan provider network. However, under the Affordable Healthcare Act (ACA/Obamacare), your health insurance company is required to process your emergency visit at in-network benefit levels.