Current Waiting Time: 00:05
CLEAR CREEK EMERGENCY ROOM
We are a No Wait 24-hour emergency room located on East League City Parkway between Lawrence Road and Mar Bella Parkway in Front of Clear Creek ISD Education Village.
We accept all major insurances.
WE ACCEPT WALK-INS 24/7
You deserve access to emergency medical care from board-certified doctors when you need it the most. Our Clear Creek emergency room is open year-round, including most major holidays. Comfort is the key to making our patients feel better. You’ll find complimentary parking, children’s activities, Wi-Fi access, coffee, and snacks at all our Greater Houston Area locations. We accept walk-ins and most private insurance plans. Even if you don’t have health insurance, you’ll never be turned away or refused emergency medical care at our closest emergency room. We pledge to you that we will treat every patient like a person, not a bill. That’s because we’re dedicated to saving lives.
Board-Certified Physicians Offering 24/7 Emergency Care
State-of-the-art medical care is available around the clock at our Clear Creek emergency clinic. You’ll never have to wait more than a few minutes to see a qualified physician. Visit us for the following:
- Abdominal Pain – Are you experiencing severe abdominal pain accompanied by uncomfortable symptoms such as fever, rectal bleeding, or persistent nausea and vomiting? It could be a minor issue or a more severe condition such as appendicitis. Our team can order lab tests and more.
- Infections– Signs of an infection can range from skin redness to swelling, fever, fatigue, diarrhea, and vomiting, depending on the type. From influenza to skin and gastrointestinal infections, we can diagnose your issue and provide the steps needed for recovery.
- Orthopedic Care– Common complaints requiring emergency orthopedic care include bone fractures, sprains, torn ligaments, dislocated joints, and back injuries. If you have moderate to severe pain and compromised mobility, we can help.
- Pain Management– Whether you’re experiencing acute or chronic pain, we offer an individualized approach to pain management. We can help you improve your quality of life with effective pain management, ranging from physical therapy to medications and steroids.
- Emergency Care– If you’re experiencing chest or abdominal pain or shortness of breath, you could have a life-threatening issue. Our board-certified physicians are available 24 hours a day to provide life-saving emergency care when needed. Every second counts!
- Pediatric Care– If your child is experiencing a medical emergency, it’s essential to find someone experienced with emergency pediatric care. Our team is trained to handle various pediatric emergencies, ranging from allergies and asthma attacks to burns, lacerations, and more.
- Falls & Injuries– If you’ve fallen and injured yourself, you can count on us for emergency care. Head injuries, in particular, should be seen immediately. Symptoms of a severe head injury may include headache, seizure, loss of consciousness, memory loss, or unusual eye movements.
- Pneumonia– Pneumonia is an inflammatory lung condition that can be life-threatening for certain patients. If you’ve experienced severe coughing with mucus, fever, chills, chest pain, fatigue, sweating, or cognitive impairment, consider seeking medical care right away.
- UTI– Urinary tract infections affect the kidneys, bladder, urethra, and ureter. Ignoring the symptoms of a UTI can cause the condition to worsen. Seek medical care if you’re experiencing pelvic pain, cloudy urine, frequent urination, urine with a strong odor, or burning sensations.
- Headaches– Severe headaches can be a symptom of a life-threatening condition. However, they’re often caused by lack of sleep or water, tension, and stress. If you’ve been experiencing headaches, we’ll run diagnostics to determine their cause before recommending treatment.
- Women’s Health– From pregnancy issues to gynecological-related problems, we’re equipped to provide emergency women’s health services. We can treat anything from a ruptured ovarian cyst to endometriosis, miscarriages, heart attacks, and strokes requiring immediate care.
- CT Scans, Ultrasounds, & X-rays– Internal imaging, including CT scans, X-rays, and ultrasounds, gives doctors a clearer picture of your bones, organs, and soft tissue. Whether you have a broken bone or gallbladder disease, our on-site imaging helps you get the best treatment.
What’s the Difference Between an ER & an Urgent Care Clinic?
Urgent care clinics may be open for extended hours, but they’re not usually equipped to treat life-threatening illnesses and injuries. A doctor may not even see you – sometimes urgent care patients are seen by nurse practitioners or physician assistants. If you need a vaccination or treatment for a minor infection or sprain, you’d be fine visiting an urgent care facility. However, if you need emergency medical care for a fracture, head injury, or severe abdominal pain, you’d be better off visiting your nearest emergency room. Freestanding emergency rooms, such as Village Emergency Centers, offer more personalized care than traditional ones. You’ll receive the same exceptional level of care but in a more relaxed setting and without the long wait times.
The Benefits of Visiting Our Clear Creek Emergency Clinic
Enjoy immediate, urgent, or emergency healthcare access in a clean, comfortable clinic. Experience the following benefits when you visit our closest emergency room in the Clear Creek area:
- 24/7 emergency room care
- Board-certified doctors
- Convenient locations across the Houston area
- On-site medical imaging
- Pediatric emergency department
- Most private insurance accepted
- Little to no wait times
Little to No Wait Times at Our Nearest Emergency Room
Serving patients in Clear Creek and other neighborhoods in the Greater Houston Area, our emergency room knows that every second matters to your health. We’ve set up our ER to offer prompt patient care in a worry-free zone. We have everything you need during an emergency, and walk-ins are accepted. Contact our nearest emergency room with questions. We’ve got answers for your peace of mind!