If you’re looking for Heights urgent care, look no further than Village Emergency Centers. We are a premier, standalone emergency center, committed to providing high-quality urgent care clinic services to the greater Heights and Woodland Heights areas. The best part: we are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
At Village Emergency Centers, we provide the finest emergency and primary care services in the Houston area. We don’t just function like a typical hospital emergency room. We are also a walk-in clinic that allows anyone to come in and be treated for any medical concern or emergency.
The medical care services we treat include:
- Abdominal Pain – Village ER specialists have decades of collective experience in treating abdominal pain from a variety of causes.
- Infections – Infections can have several causes, such as bacteria, viruses, fungi or parasites. Our staff is trained and equipped to diagnose and treat all of these causes.
- Orthopedic Care – From dislocated joints to breaks or fractures, our clinic has the experience and equipment to treat all major orthopedic injuries.
- Pain Management – Our board-certified medical professionals are dedicated to providing treatment for any type of pain, in order to allow patients to have a better quality of life.
- Emergency Care – For critical conditions, our team of physicians and staff are always ready to provide immediate emergent medical care.
- Pediatric Care – We offer comprehensive pediatric emergency care for babies, children and adolescents, keeping their specialized needs in mind.
- Falls & Injuries – General injuries from falls or other accidents require careful treatment to avoid internal or external complications. Our nurses and physicians are trained to handle these special cases.
- Pneumonia – Our medical professionals at Village ER are highly trained in diagnosing and treating pneumonia.
- UTI – A urinary tract infection can cause great discomfort and other health complications. Our trained staff can lessen the discomfort and prevent the spread of a UTI.
- Headache – Headaches can be a sign of something serious, so our professionals treat them with care; whether you’re suffering from tension headaches, cluster headaches or migraines our staff can assist you.
- Women’s Health – From pregnancy to gynecological issues, our staff is experienced and equipped to handle all emergencies related to female reproductive health.
- CT Scans, Ultrasounds & X-Rays – We provide CT scans, ultrasounds and X-rays on-site, with state-of-the-art equipment operated by highly trained staff.
Why Choose Village ER for Heights Urgent Care
Village Emergency Centers boasts highly-skilled, emergency room, board-certified medical scribes, nurses, and doctors that constantly strive to provide the best care services available. It is thanks to their hard work and expertise that Village Emergency Centers stands out as a provider of top-notch Heights urgent care.
At Village Emergency Centers, we understand that emergencies don’t wait. One thing you will see in our 24-hour emergency room that puts us above your average urgent care centers is that you’ll experience virtually no wait times. We get you into a room fast and get your lab results and discharge papers quickly, without sacrificing any of the high quality care we reserve for each of our patients.
Village Emergency Centers understands that being in an emergency situation is stressful. As a result, we offer clear and fair billing, without the hidden charges that come with a hospital emergency room visit. We also provide our services at a lower cost overall and accept all private insurance plans.
Village ER is Part of the Community
Our staff doesn’t just serve the community, they’re a part of it. The medical scribes, nurses, and physicians are friends, parents, neighbors, mentors and volunteers in the Houston community. We give every patient our full attention for all health care needs that may arise. Everyone who walks through our doors are not just patients, but neighbors and friends. For 24-hour Heights urgent care when you need it the most, please call or visit our Houston Heights location today.